We are so fortunate to have a fantastic principal, wonderful staff, and a dedicated community of parent volunteers
committed to helping our students reach their full potential. PTA brings programs to our school that enrich our children’s education and promote positive home and school communication.
Some of the programs that PTA sponsors include:
- Family Fun Nights: Monthly FREE events are fun for the whole family. These are a great way to
meet new families and build our Richard Crane Elementary community. Click here for a full list of upcoming events.
- Supplies: PTA assists the school with the purchase of supplies for the classroom and provides a stipend for our
- Carnivals: The Halloween Carnival and End of the Year Carnival are sponsored by the PTA and are provided at no
cost to our students and their families.
- Assemblies: PTA sponsors assemblies. Assemblies are a fun way to enhance the day-to-day curriculum.
- Playground Equipment: Jump ropes, balls, and more to add to enjoyment during recess.
- Arts Programs: PTA sponsors the Reflections Program, Visual Thinking Strategies (VTS), and a spring student